Barmbeker Straße 10
Phone: 040-229 29 79-0
Fax: 040-229 29 79-79
Tax ID number: DE198316953
Professional Liability Insurance
Generali Insurance AG
Territorial scope: In the entire EU area and the states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area.
Responsible for the content of the website and owner of the law firm:
Joachim W. Wolters, Attorney-at-Law
The lawyers at WOLTERS Rechtsanwälte belong to the following chamber:
Hanseatic Bar Association Hamburg
Valentinskamp 88, 20355 Hamburg,
Phone: +4940 – 35 74 41-0
Fax: +4940- 35 74 41-41
Responsible within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation:
Lawyer Joachim W. Wolters
Barmbeker Straße 10, 22303 Hamburg
Phone: +4940 – 229 29 79-0
Fax: +4940 – 229 29 79-79
(Data protection officer according to Sec. 38 Abs. 1 BDSG not required)
Notes in accordance with Section 5 of the German Telemedia Act (TMG):
The following professional regulations apply:
– Federal Lawyers’ Act (BRAO)
– Professional Code of Conduct for Lawyers (BORA)
– Professional Code of Conduct for Lawyers in the European Community (CCBE professional rules)
– Lawyers’ Remuneration Act (RVG)
You can find the texts of these regulations on the homepage of the Federal Bar Association www.brak.de.
Further mandatory information:
Note according to Art. 14 of Regulation (EU) No. 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of May 21, 2013 on the online settlement of consumer disputes: The EU platform for the settlement of consumer disputes (“OS platform”) can be reached via the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
Note in accordance with the Consumer Dispute Settlement Act: We are neither obliged nor willing to participate in an out-of-court dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration board.
- The website www.wolters-legal.com contains information about the law firm WOLTERS Rechtsanwälte and its services. The content is for general information only and does not constitute advice. All offers are subject to change and non-binding.
- WOLTERS Rechtsanwälte reserves the right to change, add to, or delete parts of the pages or the entire offer or to temporarily or permanently cease publication without prior notice.
- WOLTERS Rechtsanwälte is liable for its own content on the website in accordance with Section 7 (1) TMG. However, no liability is assumed for the content of externally linked pages and the information contained therein. By setting external links, WOLTERS Rechtsanwälte does not adopt the content behind the reference or link as its own and expressly distances itself from it. The operators of the corresponding website are solely responsible for the content. The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations at the time they were linked. No illegal content was found at the time the link was created. Constant monitoring of the linked pages is not possible. However, if we become aware of legal violations, the relevant links will be removed immediately.
- The use of the copyrighted images and graphics shown on this website, in particular the reproduction, processing or use of this content, is not permitted without the express consent of WOLTERS Rechtsanwälte or the respective copyright holder. Copies from the website may only be made for personal, private and non-commercial use.
In addition, our General Terms and Conditions apply.
Copyright Joachim Wolters, Attorney-at-Law, Hamburg 2023
Photos of the office: AMS Andrea Müller-Schulz GmbH
Portrait photos: Britta Zupancic
Realization & advice: hsn – The Agency for Integrated Communication GmbH